Friday, February 13, 2009

Personality and birth order quiz



Each question is coded -- H, B, or T. For each question answered YES, write down the corresponding letter. At the end of the quiz determine which letter you have written down most often.

T I am most comfortable in leadership positions.

H I don't usually have confidence in my abilities.

B People say that I am an excellent negotiator.

T I need to be in control at all times.

B My friends are extremely important to me, like a family.

H I like to be the center of attention.

T I am very conventional and like to follow the rules.

H I very much enjoy analyzing situations and other people.

B I am a master at compromising.

B I am excellent at seeing the positive and negative aspects of things.

T I am very perfectionistic and need things done right the first time.

H I often do things without considering the consequences of my actions.

H I am very sociable and outgoing.

T I tend to be critical in excess of others.

B People say I'm very flexible in all areas of my life.

T I like things to be predictable.

Results:
If you answered mostly T's... your responses reflect characteristics most similar to a first born or only child.

If you answered mostly H's... your responses reflect characteristics most similar to a youngest child.

If you answered mostly B's...your responses reflect characteristics most similar to a middle child.

Activity: now read the characteristics for each birth order in your text book, page 50.

Source: Publishers Weekly

No comments: